Wiki ICD-10-CM Proficiency Assessment Exam Working!

ICD-10 Assessment results

I took the test over a week ago and have not seen a grade yet. Is there a certain area to look?

AAPC Exam Malfunction

Please be aware to print EVERY screen for exam. I took my ICD10 exam today and encountered the following:

1. After question 75 there appeared two more questions (76&77) in multiple pt. sizes and fonts.

2. At completion of exam, pressed orange Submit or Grade button - bottom center, confirmed YES at next text box prompt to submit exam/save exam (small box in the middle of screen) and immediately was sent to AAPC login site, no grade issued.

3. AAPC indicated no record of my logging in, accepting responsibility to take exam and taking exam. 3.5 hours down the drain.

What a disappointing customer experience for a national certification.

My lesson PRINT SCREEN EVERY PAGE just in case the next iteration of the test has some similar questions and has technical issues.

Very frustrated in Upstate NY.

still waiting for the results of my assessment exam

I have taken the assessment exam today and i'm now at the 40 minutes mark waiting for the results. How long does it normally take to get the results back? I'm not at home, and can't leave the computer open to the web site until it finally shows me the pass/fail.

Definitions

Hello-question to those of you that have already taken the Assessment. Are there a lot of definition questions-should I waste time making a definitions list to have them all in one place for easy access or no?

Thanks for the info!

Proficiency Assessment Exam

I've completed the ICD-10 General Code Training online thru AAPC. Where do you go to take the exam? I'm unable to find it or a link for it.

Timed proficiency test

Does anyone know if we are aloud to print the timed proficiency test? I find it easier from paper than computer screen.

Thanks so much

Please help opening the ICD_10 proficiency assessment

I am logged in but now what i do not see any way to open the course inorder to take the exam.

Has anyone taken the 2016 CPC exam! I ordered my books and don't know what to expect, can someone help!?
Thanks!