10:30 am Where are You Today?
12:00 Lunch (provided)
12:30 pm Guidelines
2:15 pm Break
2:30 pm Measuring Your Gap
3:30 pm Guiding Your Provider
4:30 pm Q&A
5:00 pm Adjourn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seminar/book/exam $200 Seminar Only $100
Seminar/book $160 Seminar/Test $155
Make checks payable to Greater Toledo Chapter AAPC. RSVP: PO Box 8786, Toledo, OH 43623; email: karen4806@msn.com; fax: 419-885-8521.

Name _____________________________________________________
Company __________________________________________________
Address ___________________________________________________
City _____________________________ State ________ Zip _________
Payment must accompany registration form! Deadline to register is 3/28/15.
(Note: the exam is done on your own; the price above reflects a discount.)

Yesterday, I had someone verify my credential and to my surprise AAPC is showing that I have NOT taken the ICD-10-CM Proficiency Exam. I called AAPC and they confirmed that they do not show I took the exam. I explained to her I took the test on 12/17/2014 with time I signed on and when I finished. I was instructed to fax my certification to them. As of today when I check still does not show that I took and pass the exam. I suggest that if everyone that took the exam to check the credentials as well.

Please rest assured that we have not lost anyone's results. We do have a technical glitch that is making it not show up for you on the website. I promise we will get it resolved as soon as possible and we have been working around the clock since the problem was identified. I apologize for this additional stress, but I guarantee you that your results are not lost. Please give us a couple of days to fix the issue. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at rhonda.buckholtz@aapc.com.