Wiki Is there a cheaper way to earn CEUs?

cwebb

New
Best answers
I am currently unemployed and don't have a lot of extra money to pay for webinars. Could someone please let me know if there is an inexpensive way to earn CEUs. I received my CPC-A certification in July and need to earn 13 CEUs by May 2011.

Thanks,

Cheryl

The Coding Edge Magazines and Edge Blast emails are excellent ways to earn inexpensive CEUs as the Magazine is included in your membership fee.

Hope this helps!

Teresa Collins, CPC

Cheryl:

Don't forget local chapters. All the local chapters that I attend allow me to do so free of charge; the information and networking are quite valuable.

Lastly, search the net for free CEUs. Medicare's website has several modules that provide free CEUs. Truthfully, about 90% of the CEUs I report bi-annually are free (no cost). The exception for me is my course work in HIM.

Good luck to you. BC Advantage also has free webinars; they also have a very affordable subscription service for their magazine and that allows access to other free CEU opportunities.

And Coding Edge & Edge Blast can be done right here on the Internet,
and it Automaticly posts to your CEU Account !

Thats how i got most of mine this year !:D

Last edited:
Cheaper CEUs

Another option for you is MedLearn. They will offer occasional free webinars full of great information! If you register with them, you should receive emails about upcoming free webinars as well as their coding compliance questions of the week -- I've learned a lot from those! I also have a subscription to JustCoding.com. It is $100 for the year, but you can earn CEUs quickly and easily by reading a few short articles and taking a 5 question assesment!

CEU's

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am a subscriber to www.Supercoder.com which is a very inexpensive coding tool. They offer monthly free Webinar's on very good information and you do not have to subscribe to them either. If you would like to participate, just go to supercoder.com and you will find the informatiin there!

Feel free to email me if you need any assistance with anything else!

crivera@hcrs-inc.com
;)

Last edited: