Wiki J7602

cingram

Guru
Best answers
I dont have my 2009 hcpcs book with me but, can anyone tell me what code is now used in replace of J7602. looking for the code for albuterol non compounded 2.5 mg

Last edited:
2010 CPC Certification

I wanted to know if you must purchace 2010 books for the exam or can 2009 books be used for the test .Please help .

I dont have my 2009 hcpcs book with me but, can anyone tell me what code is now used in replace of J7602. looking for the code for albuterol non compounded 2.5 mg

Code
J7609 HCPCS Albuterol, inhalation solution, compounded product, administered through DME, unit dose, 1 mg

J7610 HCPCS Albuterol, inhalation solution, compounded product, administered through DME, concentrated form, 1 mg

J7611 HCPCS Albuterol, inhalation solution, fda APPROVED FINAL PRODUCT, NON COMPONDED, ADMINISTERED THROUGH dme, CONCENTRATED FORM, 0.5 MG XXX -

J7613 HCPCS Albuterol, inhalation solution, FDA approved final product, non compounded, administered through DME, unit dose, 1 mg XXX -

Hope this help you....You can choose which one you need to use...

Examinations are updated annually and always require the current year's codes. If you purchase in one year and take the exam (either first or second attempt) in the following year, you will be required to have coding knowledge of the current year's codes.