• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just took RHIT Exam

jennylynh

Networker
Best answers
And I have to wait 2-3 months for the results since they are in a beta period!! It was ok, personally I didn't think the new test format was that different from the study guide from last year. Pray for me! :)

JudyW

True Blue
Best answers
And I have to wait 2-3 months for the results since they are in a beta period!! It was ok, personally I didn't think the new test format was that different from the study guide from last year. Pray for me! :)
Will keep you in my prays and hope you passed. Let us know when you hear and good luck.:)

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Wishing you luck Jennylynh :).

Please come back to let us know!

jmistry

New
Best answers
jmistry

i will keep u in my prayer
also if you can let me know what kind of exam is very hard because i would like to take too. i took one in 1998 but i did not made it. so i want to retake rhit. if you have any info could u able to share with me. thanks.

jay mistry
jay3173@gmial.com