• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Looking for a remote Auditing position-Profee/Outpt Facility, multipspecialty experience

dmazzola

New
Best answers
I am looking for a full-time position in auditing, but would also consider part-time employment. I have over 8 years of pro-fee auditing experience in all places of service and most specialties. I am unique in that I have both medical and management backgrounds which I feel makes me a strong candidate to not only audit, but also communicate with coders and physicians.

Thank you!
Danielle Mazzola, CPC, CPMA

Attachments

SFAIR

New
Best answers
I am looking for a full or part time position for a Pro Fee , ancillary coder or auditor. Certified in 2002 with a CPMA in 2014. I was laid off April 17th due to Covid-19. I would appreciate it if you know of something available to please contact me.

Thanks
Sarah Fair, CPC,CPMA
sarahfair978@gmail.com
Thanks again