Wiki Looking for Info on Jobs in New Hampshire

sjasontaylor77

Networker
Best answers
Good afternoon everyone! I’m hoping there are some New Hampshire residents here that can help me out with some info. My wife and I are planning to move to NH(from upstate NY) sometime in the 1st quarter of 2018 and I’m trying to get a better feel for places to apply at. She’s a medical biller with over 10 years of experience. I, on the other hand, have no experience in medical insurance other than 8 months credentialing for various physicians’ offices, but I do have a CPC certificate.

We’re likely going to be living in Concord, and I know between Concord and Manchester there are quite a few hospitals and healthcare places we could try. Does anyone have any tips for places to apply that have good benefits and that pay well(at least $15/hr)? Does anyone have any experience they can relate regarding certain places; 1) Do they have workflow policies in place that allow things to run smoothly? 2) Are there decent opportunities to move into a team lead position or other positions?

I ask because my wife has experienced places where, as far as workflow, they basically fly by the seat of their pants and you never know where to get an answer on something, AND the distribution of work seems chaotic/unbalanced. Plus she would just stagnate in a position with no place to move up or a chance to earn a reasonable wage based on her many years of experience. Hopefully some of you folks can help. Thanks a lot!

Requisition Number17-0614
Post Date8/10/2017
TitleBiller II
CityDover
StateNH
Posted Hours40
ShiftVariable
DescriptionPerforms all tasks involved in the completion of various billing, or data entry functions.
Demonstrates competence in the performance of duties and responsibilities related to improving organizational performance and billing requiremen
Data entry/Data gathering is accurate and completed in a timely fashion.
Assists in all areas as delegated.
Requirements18 months billing, customer service, and banking or related insurance expertise. Education
High School and Office Practice Courses, 2-3 years Computer Applications Experience

Special Skills
Accuracy in typing minimum 35 WPM; computer manipulation; proficient with Microsoft Office, Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. Familiarity with research methods and information sources, especially reliable web-based sources of information.

OrganizationRevenue Management

• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
  • Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
  • The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)

apply at www.wdhospital.com under Careers