Wiki Looking for Job. Just now cleared CPC

Best answers
Fresher Looking for job after a gap. Have experience in ICD-9-CM. Updated now and cleared CPC. Looking for job. Waiting for response and guidance. Thank you. PFA

I live in Pollachi, TN. I am seeking for Medical Coding position for anyone who is willing to give me a chance to show that I am a hard worker, maintaining quality and dependable.

Professional Summary:

Medical Coder
with overall 1 year of professional experience in medical coding (ICD-9-CM). Updated myself now and seeking a position where I can leverage my coding guidelines skills and experience in patient medical records and uses my medical background in Anatomy, Physiology, and medical terminology to accurately abstract and validate ICD 10-CM and CPT codes and assist in a facility overall in their documentation and reimbursement process.

Translated patient information, medical history and billing information into codes and processed patient records.

Evaluates the Medical Record for procedures and diagnoses documented in the medical Record and accurately assigns codes based on National coding guidelines.

Consistently ensuring proper coding sequencing of diagnoses and procedures. Audited physicians on their documentation and proper code selection for both CPT and ICD codes.

Reviewed Medical documents, assigned alphanumeric codes corresponding to proper coding principles.

Carefully Reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.

Assigned additional diagnosis codes based on specific clinical findings.

(Laboratory, Radiology and Pathology, reports a well as clinical studies) in support of existing diagnosis.

Maintaining the patient’s confidentiality by following the Health information and portability and accountability act. (HIPAA).

SKILLS:

In depth knowledge of coding techniques and specific guidelines of medical coding.

Sound knowledge of medical terminology, physiology and anatomy.

Strong knowledge in ICD 10-CM, CPT, HCPCS

CPT Coding Guidelines/HCPCS
Coding Guidelines

Knowledge of HIPAA and Patient Confidentiality

Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel/PPT

Excellent Verbal / Written Communication

Anatomy/ Physiology

CERTIFICATION:

American Academy of Professional Coders, Current Member November 2021-Present

Certified Professional Coder ( CPC ) as of November 2021 with 85% Score.

ACADEMIC PROFILE

Educational Background​

Major Qualifications
StudiedMSc Grade1st Class
Field of StudyBiotechnology
Institute / UniversityNGM College
Located InPollachi, TN, IndiaYear of passingFrom 2011-May 2013
StudiedB.ScGrade1st Class
Field of StudyBiotechnology
Institute / UniversitySri Krishna College of Arts and Science
Located InCoimbatoreYear of passing2007-2010

Employment History

Worked as Medical Coder in Ajuba from 2013 to 2014.

Worked as HDA in Aquity Solutions Pvt Ltd from 2014 to 2017.

Professional Experience

08/13 - 07/14 : Medical coder in Ajuba

Code the entire record of the health encounter using the ICD-9 CM diagnosis and CPT procedure codes E&M coding is key( Evaluation and Management coding).
  • Responsible for accurate coding and abstracting of clinical information from medical records.
  • To meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time. Prepare and Maintain status reports.
  • Analyse the information to determine what condition(s) the patient has, what caused it and how it was treated and then derive the appropriate leveling codes.
  • The information comes from a variety of sources within the medical record, such as clinical notes, laboratory and radiology results and operation notes.
  • Must code 120 charge entries as day.

09/2014 - 06/2017 : HDA in Aquity
  • Transcribing the medical records with quality of 99%.
  • Deep base of knowledge and understanding of guidelines and ethics in physician practices.
  • Worked as QA in need
  • Worked in IME

DECLARATION

I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

DATE: Yours faithfully,
M Balaiyeswarya

PLACE: Pollachi

Attachments

• iyes_resume-converted.pdf
    133.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello! I just wanted to share with you that my employer Lexicode is looking to hire both Outpatient and Inpatient coders currently. These are fully remote positions. They are currently offering a $3000 sign-on bonus for Outpatient coders and a $5000 sign-on bonus for Inpatient coders. Please feel free to email me if interested as I can help expedite the process by emailing the HR recruiter directly with your info to ensure it gets into the right hands quickly. Email me at lilacoceanlily@hotmail.com