Wiki Major surgery global calender, free of charge

LynnS.321

Networker
Best answers
Does anyone know of a free Major surgery global calender, for determining 90 day global dates for the 2009 calender year?
Where we were getting ours is now charging a fee....
Thanks in advance.
Lynn, CPC
:)

2009 Major Surgery Global calendar up now but is it correct?

The website you have on here for Med Pro has just posted the 2009 calendar. But can the 2009 calendar start with 3/31 when the 2008 calendar ended with 3/31? I can't seem to verify this, please let me know. Thank you

I would appreciate it if I could get copy of 2009 global calendar forwarded to me. Thank you so much

Vicki
Tulsa Orthopaedic Center

90 day global calendar

Hello Everyone,
I did go to the Med Pro site and got the 3 page print out of the 90 day global calendar. I also went to the Medicare link that was posted and saw the global calculator. It was interesting, and I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the paper calendar has the the date as 4/1/9 for January 1st, but the calculator has the date ending on 4/2/9 for January 1st. Just thought I would point out this discrepancy.
Roseanne

2011 90 day global calendar

does anyone have a link that i can go to to get a 2011 global calendar, I have found the global calculator but would like to have a hard copy calendar?
Thanks