Wiki Medicaid Help

newbergt

Best answers
Is there anyone out there that would be able to help me with Medicaid.. We are a small company and I have been doing the credentialing but I am having a hard time with Medicaid. I have all the other payors set up. Our company is set up with Medicaid but I can't seem to get a payment from them and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I've been told we need a sigma ID I am trying to figure that part out but I am lost. our company has a sigma ID and a DUNS ID.

Getting Started - Enrollment

Step 3: Register for SIGMA​

The below Enrollment Types must have their Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Tax Identification Number (TIN) enrolled with SIGMA Vendor Self Service (VSS) prior to starting the enrollment process in CHAMPS. www.Michigan.gov/SIGMAVSS

• Individual/Sole Proprietor
  • Group
  • FAO
Rendering/Servicing only Enrollment Type does not have to register with SIGMA.

You could double check that your payment address and lock box, etc. are correct. How are you submitting claims, a clearinghouse? There are many different steps in this process where things could be going wrong. I would suggest starting at the beginning and making sure all of the necessary steps are done. If you have an EHR/PM vendor or clearinghouse they may need to be involved too. Good luck.