Wiki multiple diagnosis code help

ggparker14

True Blue
Best answers
Can I please get help with diagnosis codes? The final dx codes documented are hypertensive urgency, CHF, hypothyroidism, hupertension, diabetes mellitus, GERD, edema, CAD, hyperlipidemia, ischemic nephropathy with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis, accelerated secondary hypertension.

My question is should this hypertensive urgency and accelerted secondary hypertension be coded together? Also, is 440.1 a correct diagnosis code to submit for ischemic nephropathy with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis?

thank you for any help.

Codes

Based on what you have listed, I would code 405.01, 44.01, 428.0, 244.9, 250.00, 530.81, 782.3, 414.01, 272.4.

Rhonda Talley, CCS, CPC

Can I please get help with diagnosis codes? The final dx codes documented are hypertensive urgency, CHF, hypothyroidism, hupertension, diabetes mellitus, GERD, edema, CAD, hyperlipidemia, ischemic nephropathy with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis, accelerated secondary hypertension.

My question is should this hypertensive urgency and accelerted secondary hypertension be coded together? Also, is 440.1 a correct diagnosis code to submit for ischemic nephropathy with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis?

thank you for any help.