Wiki Ndc Number

gnewcomb

Best answers
Does anyone know where to look up NDC numbers? I don't ever see the medication itself so I can't get it from the package. So far Google hasn't helped either. Thanks

The NDC is listed in the Physican Desk Reference (PDR) at almost the end of the description.

Here's another site that might help; HCPCS to NDC Crosswalk:

http://www.palmettogba.com/palmetto/other.nsf/$$ViewTemplate+for+Docs?ReadForm&Other+Medicare+Partners/SADMERC/NDC+to+HCPCS+Crosswalk

:) Erica

ndc number

if not the other references listed in other replies i'd say to contact the vendor or supplier. i have a list of all NDC numbers and what injectables they go to posted in the med room and i have my nurses compare any new orders that come in to that list and if there is a change they tell me. the best and easiest way is to get it off the bottle when it comes in b/c they do change. i think they change based on the maker of the product but i could be wrong on that. if you don't work in the actual office i'd be sure someone from there is supplying you with that info. hope this helps

Does anyone know where to look up NDC numbers? I don't ever see the medication itself so I can't get it from the package. So far Google hasn't helped either. Thanks

Funny this scenario came up this morning for me for the cpt 90633 I went to the medical assistants station and they grabbed me a vial/bottle of the medicine and what do you know it was listed right on the bottle....

But it's nice to know there are other places to reference this, I will have to cut and paste it on my favorites...

Thanks