Neurosurgical Coder

Best answers
Greeting my CPC Comrades,:)

I am the Coding DIVA!:p. I am interested in networking with other neurosurgical coders who also resolve denials.

Whether you are near or far, please reach out to me.

Thank you

Hello All Neurosurg Gods and Goddesses.....seeking guidance

Hi Everyone,

I currently manager amulti-specialty office but am looking at a position for Neurosurg Practice. Any knowledge, tips, cheat sheets, good links to trainings on Neurosurg billing, coding and denials is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks, Irene

I also just started coding for a Neurosurgical Office

I would love to be included in the group. :) My name is Sherri, but I am still using the previous coders email. But you can email me at ImaniH@neuro-va.com. I promise not to bug you all day.

Thanks

Sherri

Hello Fellow NEURO coders!!!! :cool:
it is so AWESOME to final see there are Neurosurgery coders out there. It has been a long time since I saw any. I work denials as well. Lately thought I am getting denials on the Corpectomy fusion codes 22554/ 22585 only when an additional discectomy level is removed that is not bundled with the Corpectomy. for example 63075 C3/4 and the Corpectomy is at C6, discectomies at C5/6 and C/7 are bundled but not C3/4. The insurances are coming back and want the 22551/22552 fusion codes instead of 22554/22585. I am appealing with and insert from Karen Zupko. Does anyone else see this as well.

Last edited:
Add

Hi All,

I am working as a Biller/Coder for a multi specialty/neurosurgery practice and would like to join the network regarding billing/coding issues. Please add me to this group and can be reached at shobaram1@hotmail.com

Thanks

Have a wonderful day
Shobana Seetharaman,CPC

Experienced Neurosurgery & Neuro vascular coder

Hello All,

I'm an experienced neurosurgery / neuro IR vascular coder from minor procedure up to major surgical procedure.

I'm available to assist with any questions and/or issues with denials/appeals.
I can be emailed at Tabausley@gmail.com or AAPCforum.

Coder.......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

I AM AAPC!!!
TawanaB.,CPC

Neurosurgical

Hi,
I am new to the Neurosurgical world too, but I wanted to add my correct email Sherri@neuro-va.com, just incase anyone wanted to start a group or something like that I am interested. ;);)

Thanks

Sherri

I am the Coding DIVA!:p. I am interested in networking with other neurosurgical coders who also resolve denials.

Thank you

Hi there I am actually trying to get a position in neurology and was wondering if you could guide me or give me tips as to what kind of procedures neurologist do in case i get tested. Any help would be appreciated.

Neurosurgical coder here!!!!!!

Thank you

Neurosurgical coder/biller. Over 3 years experience. Working insurance denials makes me happy!!! Message me with any questions.

Plif denial

I have recently received 3 denials for the 63047 bundling into 22633. I am in Idaho and the payors are Blue Cross , Blue shield and Bridgespan. Has anyone else had this issue ? We have always been reimbursed for both main CPT codes in the past , even with Medicare.

Any information would be appreciated!

Thank you ,

Stephanie

Good morning all. Could I get some assistance on this procedure? The Decription of Procedure states: Cervical Discectomy C5/6 anterior right side approach. This is a screenshot of the op report.
1697461239947.png

Hello,

I have experience in coding and billing in multi-specialty. Currently, I bill and code neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery. I’d would love to connect. Please inbox me with any question. My email minhluong1922@gmail.com.

Last edited: