Wiki Open Positions??

msbrowning

Guru
Best answers
Good Morning All,

I am posting this message with hopes that I will get some responses. I live in Georgia and I am seeking employment. As it stands right now, I cannot limit myself to coding because I am in desperate need of a job. I am a CPC and a CPC-P and in 6 more weeks I will have an associate's degree in healthcare administration. Afterwards I will continue my studies in HIM to obtain a bachelor's degree (I start that program in August).

However, I can do any type of administrative work, i.e., front office, administrative assistant, medical secretary, ROI clerk. I have over six years of medical administrative experience and I have the ability to effectively and efficiently complete duties with little or no supervision. Also, I am able to work alone as well as within a team.

If anyone knows of any remote companies that are currently hiring or any offices or facilities in Georgia that are in need of a person to handle administrative duties please send me a PM.

Thanks in advance,
Nikky, CPC, CPC-P

Also check out the temp agencies in that area. Many times they can place you in a medical/admin position that is temp to hire. At least it is steady income and gets your foot in the door.

You may want to try any billing services in your area. They often have higher turnover and can get you into a position quicker. Also, you may want to get out the phonebook and just start calling medical offices/facilities in your area and ask what positions are open, tell then your situation. I found a couple of jobs this way when moving to another state. Good luck to you!!

Thank you all for your suggestions. However, I have tried all of these routes. Fortunately, I have an interview Friday morning for a front desk position at an office that is about an hour and a half away. They are the only ones to call so far and I was referred by a student that I trained (how about that).