Wiki Ophthalmology Webinar on 2-8-17

CHolte

Best answers
Hello,
Did anyone attend or watch the recent AAPC ophthalmology webinar? Can you tell me if the contents would be relevant to a medical optometry biller? TIA

Webinar

I watched the webinar and I bill in an optometry office. It wasn't very useful for me. They did discuss 83861, 92133, and 92134. The post cat and post yag were all about the surgeon's side and not post care like I bill at my work. It seemed very informative for an ophthalmologist biller. I felt bad because I asked my boss to pay for it :( You should email me, I need a optometry biller that I can ask questions to or answer questions. Mountara@gmail.com :cool:

I watched the webinar and I bill in an optometry office. It wasn't very useful for me. They did discuss 83861, 92133, and 92134. The post cat and post yag were all about the surgeon's side and not post care like I bill at my work. It seemed very informative for an ophthalmologist biller. I felt bad because I asked my boss to pay for it :( You should email me, I need a optometry biller that I can ask questions to or answer questions. Mountara@gmail.com :cool:

Thank you. I'll shoot you an email.
I was afraid it wouldn't be very informative for Optometry. We're like the red-headed step-child. LOL