Wiki Pay Per Case Help

carelitz

Best answers
Does anyone offer a pay per case audit or coding help? Honestly i am getting a bit overwhelmed and questioning myself at work. I have no one to ask if i have coding questions. I am willing to pay per case or question at this point. Cardiovascular and IR coding.

Thanks.

AAPC offers "Ask an AAPC Expert" - have you tried that? You'll find it under Resources in the top menu.

What kind of things will be answered?

AAPC Experts are available to answer questions related to the following subjects: medical coding, billing, auditing, practice management or compliance. Please note that we will not code your cases. This service is meant to support you when you face a question while coding.
*Be advised this service is intended to address aspects of specific cases, not act as resolution to an entire case.

Thanks! I am trying this but i am not sure if it is what i need. i posted the report there and it didnt format it nicely. lol. i am look for the rationale.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I haven't used the service. I just knew it was there. Maybe someone who has used it can chime in about the response they received. Good luck!