Wiki Peripheral coding assistance

Best answers
Please help me code the following procedure. I am very new to coding and even newer to peripherals.

A 6-French sheath was placed in the right femoral artery adn 6-French diagnostic cahter was used. Over a Teflon coated guidewire, a 6-French pigtail catheter was advanced around the aortic arch adn place in the distal ascending aorta. Aortic arch angiography was performed in the anteroposterior projection with 40-ml of contrast. The pigtail catheter was exchanged over a 6-French JR4 catheter, which was then carefully placed in teh proximal brachiocephalic artery and brachiocephalic angiography was performed int eh RAO projection. AJR4 catheter was used to locate the origin of the left subclavian and left subclavian artery angiography was performed in the anteroposterior projection. The JR4 catheter was removed over a wire.

Right femoral angiography was performed in RAO projection with 8 ml of 50% contrast.

:confused::eek:

I understand this to be coded as:

Am I missing something else? That does not seem like enough. Such as the contrast maybe??

PLEASE HELP!!!

Please help me code the following procedure. I am very new to coding and even newer to peripherals.

A 6-French sheath was placed in the right femoral artery adn 6-French diagnostic cahter was used. Over a Teflon coated guidewire, a 6-French pigtail catheter was advanced around the aortic arch adn place in the distal ascending aorta. Aortic arch angiography was performed in the anteroposterior projection with 40-ml of contrast. The pigtail catheter was exchanged over a 6-French JR4 catheter, which was then carefully placed in teh proximal brachiocephalic artery and brachiocephalic angiography was performed int eh RAO projection. AJR4 catheter was used to locate the origin of the left subclavian and left subclavian artery angiography was performed in the anteroposterior projection. The JR4 catheter was removed over a wire.

Right femoral angiography was performed in RAO projection with 8 ml of 50% contrast.

Am I missing something else? That does not seem like enough. Such as the contrast maybe??

PLEASE HELP!!!

You actually have 35215-rt, 36215-lt-59, 75650 (Arch), and 75716 (bilateral extremity arteriogram). Contrast is bundled into the exam.
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

PLEASE HELP!!!

Can you provide the report?