Wiki Physician Fee Schedule

codelady

Best answers
Can anyone direct me to the link on CMS website for the Physician Fee Schedule.

Thanks for your help.

Margaret

I am actually looking for a list of CMS approved CPT codes that can only be performed in the office setting. Is this something you can lead me to, a link perhaps?

Thanks so much,
Denice, RHIT, CPC-H

I'm not aware of a list such as this. There is an "inpatient only" list but I haven't seen a list for "CMS approved CPT codes that can only be performed in the office setting".

You could check with the physician fee schedule and determine if the service could be performed as an outpatient/office setting by reviewing to see if there is a "non-facility" fee shedule assigned to the code.

http://www.cms.hhs.gov/pfslookup/02_PFSsearch.asp

Anyone know of a office setting list?

Thank you, as I thought there was no such a list. This is due in part to the 2007 ASC change in payment methology. I just need confirmation for my employer.

Thanks for your help!!

ASC office-based only codes

The Outpatient Hospital/ASC Rule does identify office-based codes. In Addendum AA they have a P2 or P3 indicator. These are surgical codes that if performed in an ASC will be paid as being performed in the office. They will not be eligible for a facility payment. CMS added six new office-based procedures to the list for 2010. They are CPT codes 15852, 19105, 20555, 36420, 50386, and 57022. See the final rule on CMS website for a complete discussion of the office-based codes for ASC.

2010 mediciare fee schedule

Iam unable to get to the 2010 Medicare from this link. Can someone help? Really, does it always have to be this difficult. Thanks

Iam unable to get to the 2010 Medicare from this link. Can someone help? Really, does it always have to be this difficult. Thanks

Your local carrier should post a link to it on their website. My carrier is Cahaba, and it's very easy to get to.

I am able to view the 2010 MPFS from Nordian's website so depending on what Medicare Jurisdiction you are in you might be able to get it from there website.