Wiki please help me on a practicode case the rationale didn't fully answer

Best answers
On this case, the rationale said which CPT codes to look up but did not bother to explicitly say which were correct. I got them wrong, and I want to know if I have figured out the right ones.

Cardiac Catheterization / Angiography Report
Diagnostic Report

Conscious Sedation - Time: 45 min.

Conclusions:
Impressions:
1. Minor elevation PA pressure & RV end-diastolic pressure. No evidence left to right shunt on oximetry run. High cardiac output / index, possibly related to liver disease. To check TSH.
2. Elevated cardiac output.

Clinical Summary:
Study data: Consent:
The risks, benefits, and alternatives to the procedure were explained and informed consent was obtained.
Chest pain. Abnormal stress test, methamphetamine mild abuse, in remission.

Description of Procedure:
Procedure:
1. Initial setup. The patient was brought to the laboratory. Surface ECG, leads, blood pressure measurements, and pulse oximetric signals were monitored.
2. Skin preparation. The planned puncture sites were prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner.

Study completion: Catheters and wires inserted during the procedure were removed. There were no procedural events.
Coronary arteries: The coronary circulation is right dominant. The left main has a normal course. The left anterior descending has a normal course to the anterior AV groove. The left circumflex has a normal course. The right coronary has a normal course. Left ventriculogram: normal wall motion, EF 55-60%. No mitral regurgitation.

I forgot the conscious sedation codes, but I know I needed 99152 and 99153. In the CPT index, looking up Cardiac catheterization/left heart/with ventriculography, the possible codes are: 93452, 93458, 93459, 93565.

I think 93452 fits and I should have coded it. Also 93458 because the coronary artery was evidently examined. Not 93459 because the report doesn't say there are any bypass grafts. Uh...I'm less certain about 93565. I don't think so because they were studying the left ventricle, not the left atrium.