Wiki PQRS Incentive Payment

Billing500

Networker
Best answers
Hi!

I received a payment from Medicare marked "Levy" today for virtually all of our providers. When I called Novitas/Medicare, they only indicated that this payment relates to PQRS and that no other information would be available. When I called the QualityNet Hep Desk, they indicated that a report summarizing this disbursement would become available in late September.

Has anyone else been able to confirm that this mystery payment relates to the 2014 incentive?

Thanks

Hi!

I received a payment from Medicare marked "Levy" today for virtually all of our providers. When I called Novitas/Medicare, they only indicated that this payment relates to PQRS and that no other information would be available. When I called the QualityNet Hep Desk, they indicated that a report summarizing this disbursement would become available in late September.

Has anyone else been able to confirm that this mystery payment relates to the 2014 incentive?

Thanks

I have the same question! I was just asked yesterday afternoon to research the Levy "payment" (which from what I can tell, is a negative amount), but so far (at that point I didn't have a copy of the ERA yet), all I've found is this:

https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statis...tems/HIGLAS/Federal_Payment_Levy_Program.html

I now have a copy of the ERA with reference info, so I'll be looking into this more today. Novitas is my MAC also. I'll update here if I come up with any better answers.

It does appear as a negative, but that exact amount appears in our bank. Strange eh?

Very strange. But I was able to confirm with Novitas that it is definitely a PQRS Incentive payment. They told me reports with provider breakdown would be mailed out in about 2 weeks.