Wiki Professional Advice!

jazhodge1

Best answers
Hello all!

I hope all is well with each of you! I'm hoping to pick your brain a bit...

My partner and I have started a revenue cycle management company. Yay, right?! We are having difficulty getting in contact with decision-makers to market our services. Is there another avenue anyone could recommend other than email? I honestly feel if we could get in-person, it would be much better for us and the potential client. It's just getting to that point! We are open to any suggestions! I appreciate your time :)

Hello all!

I hope all is well with each of you! I'm hoping to pick your brain a bit...

My partner and I have started a revenue cycle management company. Yay, right?! We are having difficulty getting in contact with decision-makers to market our services. Is there another avenue anyone could recommend other than email? I honestly feel if we could get in-person, it would be much better for us and the potential client. It's just getting to that point! We are open to any suggestions! I appreciate your time
Try LinkedIn.

Thank you! I'll try that. We're excited and nervous, but we are so ready! We've spent many years perfecting our experience in the revenue cycle that we just jumped out and started Green Line Revenue Services! We're providing all the bells and whistles, even credentialing! Pray for me!

Good luck - you have a lot of competition so you need to stand out from the crowd. Commonsense perhaps but not everyone realizes the importance of offering something different, or even just a different approach.

Hi
I d go to LinkedIn or type in name of medical place or doctor s practice in your area to get names of person in charge.(fiscal director or office manager in doctor s office or reimbursement manager). You can do a phone call or email or write personal letter to their attention. Also check out list of new medical practice or physicians in area by checking your local Medical Society. Also check if any new medical office opened in area by better business bureau may have list or Goggle for more data.
I hope it goes as you desire. :)
Lady T

Last edited:
Network, network, network. To get your name out there, you need to put yourself and your company in front of healthcare business decision makers. Consider being a vendor at the many healthcare conferences that are out there. Join MGMA. Attend your local AAPC Chapter. Speak at conferences and workshops. Use social media to your advantage. It's a saturated market, so you'll have to be able to show how you stand out and what makes your product/service better than what's already out there. Good luck!