Wiki Region Colors at Nashville

pygreen

Best answers
I thought I had seen a previous post on wearing our "Regional Colors" one day in Nashville, but I cannot locate that post.

IF this is correct, I think it would be a good idea for AAPC to have some for sell (on the website before conference and during conference). That way we would all have the same shirt, just different colors. It could say AAPC (Name of) Region Member, or something to that effect.

Just a thought.

Region Colors

Hey Peggy,

We will be having "Wear Your Region Color" day at the Nashville conference in June. This will be on Tuesday, in connection with the awards luncheon. A letter was sent to all 2009 chapter officers (and the letter will also be sent to the 2010 chapter officers) with all the details. Your AAPCCA Board is asking all officers to share this information with all members.

Keep up to date with all Nashville Conference postings by visiting the Nashville Conference forum!

We hope to see YOU there!

Region Colors

Please see the clarification of the Region Colors below.

• Region 1 (Northeast) RED
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York

• Region 2 (Atlantic) TURQUOISE
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC

• Region 3 (Mid Atlantic) YELLOW
Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina

• Region 4 (Southeast) GREEN
Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Puerto Rico, Bahamas

• Region 5 (Southwest) ORANGE
Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi

• Region 6 (Great Lakes) PURPLE
Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio

• Region 7 (Mountain/Plains) BLUE
Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

• Region 8 (West) PINK
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Hawaii, Alaska

If you have any questions, please contact your Region AAPCCA Representative.

Wear Your Regional Colors on Tuesday at Conference - INFO on how to order shirts

Redstone Design has worked with the AAPC and AAPCCA Board to design a shirt and is the place to order your Region's colored shirts. Your local chapter or just a group of friends can also talk with them about customizing your shirts with something special. Check it out at http://www.redstonedesign.com/aapc.htm. If you don't already have a shirt with your region's colors, you can order one today.

Tuesday is "Wear Your Regional Color" day - what's yours?

• Region 1 (Northeast) RED Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York

• Region 2 (Atlantic) TURQUOISENew Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC

• Region 3 (Mid Atlantic) YELLOWVirginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina

• Region 4 (Southeast) GREEN
Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Puerto Rico, Bahamas

• Region 5 (Southwest) ORANGE
Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi

• Region 6 (Great Lakes) PURPLEWisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio

• Region 7 (Mountain/Plains) BLUE Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

• Region 8 (West) PINK
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Hawaii, Alaska

As one of the representatives of Regional 6-Great Lakes - I really want to see lots of PURPLE on Tuesday, especially at the Awards Luncheon. I'd love for Great Lakes to win the "Spirit Award" for best region and I have an idea on how to accomplish it. If you are from the Great Lakes Region - find me at conference before Tuesday and I'll show you how you can help!!!