Question Remote coding companies

ashae17

Contributor
Best answers
Hello,
I am looking for anybody that can refer me to some remote coding companies that supply computer equipment. I am a CPC with 1 year of schooling and 2 years on the job experience. Thank you!

wjensen

Contributor
Best answers
Hi, I am just starting a position in which they are sending me the laptop to work with. It is UnitedHealth Group but I got the position through Healthcare Support Staffing. Contact Aaron Moore at Helathcare support in Orlando, 407-636-8062. Hope you get a job soon.
They have remote coding positions and United does provide the laptop. Or you can try UnitedHealth Group on their website. Hope that is helpful. : )

Best answers
I work for a great company called Compulink. They hire remote billers/coders across the country. They are legit. They are team oriented. Great management and they supply not only desktop computers but also monitors and phone systems. It was the best move I made. I put my resume in on Indeed. They were just asking for additional coders to join the team

fpervin

New
Best answers
I work for a great company called Compulink. They hire remote billers/coders across the country. They are legit. They are team oriented. Great management and they supply not only desktop computers but also monitors and phone systems. It was the best move I made. I put my resume in on Indeed. They were just asking for additional coders to join the team
Hi it’s great to know about the company you work for. When they were looking for coder, did they have any preference for coding certification? I have just finished my medical coding and billing program and will be taking CPC exam within two months. I was wondering how my current position would weigh in current job market! Thanks.

jhite01

New
Best answers
I am an AAPC Coder with health care experiences as nursing school extern(not graduated, transferred to Medical Coding associated program at College), Nursing assistant at Hospital, Medical Record(Abstractor also) for years. I am looking for Medical Coding position, entry level. email is jaylucky2005@gmail.com. Thank you