Wiki Remote coding positions available

CPC with 30+ years experience

Hello I am seeking a FT Remote position now so if you could contact me at sheri.mccoy52880@gmail.com I would appreciate it. I have been certified for 15 years and have close to 30 specialties that I have experience coding. Thank you so much.

Hello,

I am an experienced remote coder. I have been working remotely for over 5 years with 22 years of experience in billing and coding. I have 2 current certifications (CPC, CGIC). I am very interested. Please message me with more information.

Thanks!

remote coding

Good morning - my name is Pat Schmacht and I am looking for a remote coding position. I have been CPC certified since 2009 and am currently ICD-10 certified.

My contact information is pat.schmacht@gmail.com

Thank You
Pat Schmacht CPC

Remote coder position

Hello, I'm interested in the remote coding position. Please contact by email, hood268@gmail.com. I have had my cert since 2008 CPC and recently received my CIRCC this past February. I have 6 years of interventional radiology billing for the past 6 years. Also, denial and reimbursement exp.
Thanks,
Sharla H.

Interested!!

I would be interested in remote coding. I have had my CPC for many years and have worked in the field for 20 plus years.

Contact info: todd5400@ymail.com

Last edited:
Remote Coding Position

I am interested in this opportunity. I am CPC certified as well as CCC certified with four years experience in a Physician Based setting. My contact information is Sharena.Marvel@aol.com.

Thank you,
Sharena Marvel, CPC, CCC.

Interested in remote coding

My name is Yvonne Dear. I have been a certified CPC since 2007 but have been doing coding and billing since 2000. I have been doing OB/GYN SINCE 2006. I'm very interested in remote coding. Please contact me with more info. Email: yvonnedear@hotmail.com

I am interested in a remote coding postion

Hi I am very interested in a remote coding position. I have 17 years of experience in a Radiology practice. I have been certified for 15 years. My email address is: tag0713@comcast.net.

Thank you.

Remote Coding Position

Hi,

I am interested in a remote coding position. My email address is meloniebarbour@ymail.com
I have been doing billing and coding since 1996 for different specialties. I have had my CPC since 2003. For the past 7 years I have been working for ER physicians as a billing analyst.

Thank you!

Last edited:
remote coding position

I am interested in this job. May I know other requirements aside from being a certified coder. My name is Maria Barga with certification since 2005. My email address: penebarga@yahoo.com.

I would definitely be interested. I am emailing my resume later this evening. I am CPC and have been since 95. I have coded multi specialties but mostly General Surgery, Vascular, Ortho, some Cardio and OB. I started my career in working for Medicare and have a great deal of knowledge from that aspect. I have extensive knowledge in all aspects of coding and reimbursement.
lward283@yahoo.com

Remote coding position

I have my CPC and ICD10 Certificate. I have been coding since 2009. I am interested in remote coding and have worked remotely before.

Thanks

Last edited:
Interested

I am interested in the position - my email is marycarroll76@gmail.com. Can you please send me some information about the job?? Or forward my email? I have my CPC and I have several years experience with coding. Thanks in advance!! :D

Hi, I just joined and I plan on taking my exam in Sept, do you know of anyone looking for possible CPC-A ((crosses fingers)), because I do not have the 2 year experience and possibly part time since I work in a hospital now and don't really want to leave this position as of yet?

remote coders

Hello i am very interested in remote work Nights and weekends say 20 hours /Week. I have been CPC certified since 2006. I have remote experience and I am set up and ready to start immediatly. Please email me @ wmorin222@yahoo.com. Thank you. :)
Will

Hi
I am interested in a remote position. I just passed the CPC and also passed the ICD-10 proficiency assessment. My program was in ICD-10. Would your company consider a new graduate for one of these positions?
Julie Dorman
maplered@att.net

Certified Professional Coder Remote

I am CPC Certified and have been since 2010 I have coded for WellMed in chronic conditions, I have also coded for Chiropractic and physical therapy, E&M experience in coding for Inter-operative monitoring coding ICD-9, CPT & HCPCS. I have also taken the ICD-10 boot camp and working on testing now. I am very interested in gaining an opportunity to code remotely from home and work for a reputable company. Any help, leads or advice you may have to help me would be greatly appreciated.

kristieleefoster@gmail.com or krissy@txnotary.com

Thank you

Kristie Foster

Hi,

I am intrested to do romote medical coding job. I have experience in HCC with ICD-10 CM and currently am doing IP-DRG coding.

Name: Elayaraja R
Certification: CPC-A
Exp: 3 Years
mail:elayaraja22@hotmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Elayaraja

Remote coding position

Good Morning,

I saw the posting for remote coder position and I am very interested. I have had my CPC since June 2013 and have been working as an Office Coordinator ever since. I am currently in the process of taking the ICD-10 boot camp offered online through AAPC. I would love to send you my resume if the openings are still available.

Rory Ash
Office Coordinator
Healing Motion PT
(541) 223-4991
rory-ash@hotmail.com

Kim CPC

What is the name of the company hiring? Are the coding positions for inpatient or outpatient coding? ICD-10 or ICD-9?

Thank you!
Kim

The company I work for is looking for about another 40 medical coders. If you have your CPC and at least 2 years experience behind you, let me know. I'll refer you. It's remote!
Hi, Kara. FYI, I have sent you a private message, but this message pops up: kara912 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.