Wiki Salary for coders in denver co

AgnieszkaLakritz

Networker
Best answers
Hello all!!!

I am considering on moving to Denver Co, I work now upstate NY for local hospital. I code mostly Outpatient one day surgery procedures and radiology for facility purpose. I do have 2 years of coding experience.

Anyone can tell me how much coders are making over there? How much can I ask while applying for job and not scare them at the same time ? :cool:

I'D APPRECITE ANY HELPFUL ADVICES

AGA

worked remotely for Denver hospital physicians and what I know is I was paid more than the onsite coders and the facility coders are paid more as well. I also know they had openings recently in multiple areas. but I think you can expect around 50K average

worked remotely for Denver hospital physicians and what I know is I was paid more than the onsite coders and the facility coders are paid more as well. I also know they had openings recently in multiple areas. but I think you can expect around 50K average

THANK YOU SO MUCH !
I need to do a lot of research- thank you for the info! :D
do you have any suggestions where I should look ..

Salaries for coders in Denver CO

THANK YOU SO MUCH !
I need to do a lot of research- thank you for the info! :D
do you have any suggestions where I should look ..

I would suggest you take a look at the AAPC annual salary survey. While the information may not be specific to Denver, it is specific to that geographical area of the country and Denver will always command a higher salary range than a smaller town in the same state.
The survey is well worth a look.