Wiki Searchable copy of all of the CPT guidelines?

Best answers
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of all of the CPT coding guidelines in a searchable format? The software I use does not have the notes it should and I am constantly having to search the books or online. I would like a copy of all of the guidelines/notes that I could search. I have looked on the AMA and many other sites with no luck.
:confused:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of all of the CPT coding guidelines in a searchable format? The software I use does not have the notes it should and I am constantly having to search the books or online. I would like a copy of all of the guidelines/notes that I could search. I have looked on the AMA and many other sites with no luck.
:confused:

The AMA has a product called CodeManager. It is an electronic version of the CPT, ICD, HCPCS etc. in an electronic format. It includes everything the manuals have, including the guidelines in a searchable format. If you called the AMA, they may send you a demo disc so you can see the functionality. Hope this is helpful.