Wiki Seeking Medical Coding Positions Remote/Local (Chicago) *CPC-A Certified*

ddattilo

New
Best answers
Hello,

My name is Deanna Dattilo. I have my CPC-A and have been working on the practicode program. I have 6 years of experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. I am looking for medical coding positions remote or in-house. I am currently in Chicago, IL. I have attached my resume below.

Thank you for your time,

Deanna Dattilo

Attachments

• Ddattilo_Resume - Deanna Dattilo-2.pdf
    48.1 KB · Views: 18
Yes, we are looking to fill two coding positions. The job is posted on AAPC however the description is incorrect and is in the process of being updated. The description should read that the job is remote and for experience we are looking for entry level coders with previous medical experience such as front office, insurance verification to name a few. The job is Coder Cancer Services Kelsey- Seybold Clinic, Pearland, TX. It was posted on 10/21/21. If you are interested please submit your resume. :)

Coder Cancer Services

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Pearland, TX TX​

Yes, we are looking to fill two coding positions. The job is posted on AAPC however the description is incorrect and is in the process of being updated. The description should read that the job is remote and for experience we are looking for entry level coders with previous medical experience such as front office, insurance verification to name a few. The job is Coder Cancer Services Kelsey- Seybold Clinic, Pearland, TX. It was posted on 10/21/21. If you are interested please submit your resume. :)

Coder Cancer Services

Coder Cancer Services

Thank you for letting me know about the position!

Hello! I just wanted to share with you that my employer Lexicode is looking to hire both Outpatient and Inpatient coders currently. These are fully remote positions. They are currently offering a $3000 sign-on bonus for Outpatient coders and a $5000 sign-on bonus for Inpatient coders. Please feel free to email me if interested as I can help expedite the process by emailing the HR recruiter directly with your info to ensure it gets into the right hands quickly. Email me at lilacoceanlily@hotmail.com