Thanks to AAPC

twizzle

Best answers
As of April 30th 2023 I will no longer be an official AAPC member (retirement, relocation abroad) although I think I will not be terminated immediately, so hopefully this thread will be published. As someone from the UK who emigrated to the US seeking a new career I am eternally grateful for the existence of AAPC.

I just want to thank everyone who contributes to this forum. There are some members who I feel contribute very valuable and accurate information and whose opinion I always valued, and others whose contribution I always took with a pinch of salt.

This is an excellent and very informative forum and it benefitted me greatly in my career as coder, auditor, consultant, and provider educator.
I wish everybody luck in their current and future careers. HIM is a wonderful profession and already I miss it terribly

It has been my pleasure to be a contributor to this forum. I hope my contributions have at least helped many members in some small way.

Congratulations on your retirement! I've enjoyed your contributions - we'll miss you on the forums, and I wish you all the best in your retirement.