I called patient discuss test results.
1) Biparental karyotypes are normal
2) ......genetic carrier screen demonstrates that she is a CF carrier
3) Her endometrial biopsy did not demonstrate endometritis or retained placenta.
1) Patient's partner will need to have Horizon/Natera done. This can be done when they come to town for her hysteroscopy on 12/28.
2) I reassured her that her hysteroscopy is still necessary. the lesion on the posterior is wall is significant enough to warrant direct visualization for
biopsy and excison. I informed her that it is possible that a blind endometrial biopsy did not capture the tissue sufficiently to render a diagnosis.
Her questions were answered.
She had a sonohysterogram with emb which resulted in the above note.