Why not?

btadlock1

Best answers
I've noticed that every area of healthcare seems to have their own version of the Caduceus symbol, except coders (as far as I could tell, anyways...)

I know the AAPC has their own symbol, but there's not one for coding professionals, in general - so I decided to make one...:p

Let me know what you think!:D

(P.S. - "Non Amet, Non Factum" is Latin for "Not Documented, Not Done"...Ha!)

Attachments

Last edited:

RebeccaWoodward*

True Blue
Best answers
I've noticed that every area of healthcare seems to have their own version of the Caduceus symbol, except coders (as far as I could tell, anyways...)

I know the AAPC has their own symbol, but there's not one for coding professionals, in general - so I decided to make one...:p

Let me know what you think!:D

(P.S. - "Non Amet, Non Factum" is Latin for "Not Documented, Not Done"...Ha!)
Brandy,

How cool! Great job!!

j-fowler57

Guru
Best answers
No Brandi I'm not. My husbands family is from South Carolina. We live in Illinois. Don't really see that name very often and when I do it makes ya wonder ..........

ollielooya

True Blue
Best answers
Hey, Brandi, have you checked your reputation points lately? Can you add? Loved the symbol, and yep....gonna use it. Our chapter officers should love this. Another thing...as I was looking at the figure and thinking "books". I could see the ICD-9 (or 10) in the first circle, the CPT in the 2nd, and the HCPCS in the third. You're resourceful for sure and always so very helpful!!! ---Suzanne E. Byrum CPC