Medical Coding Books
AAPC's ICD-10, ICD-9, HCPCS Level II, Procedural Coding Expert, and CPT® medical codebooks offer superior value. AAPC offers the best medical coding books in the industry, at the absolute lowest prices. Plus, you get all the codes, descriptions, guidelines, annotations, reference tables, colored illustrations, coding tips, and clinical examples you need in a color-coded, tabbed, spiral–bound format you'll love.
- Lowest Prices Anywhere
- Highest Industry Quality
- Expert Editions
- Spiral-bound (lay flat for easy use)
- Color Symbols, Alerts, Tabs, and Illustrations
2016 Coding Book Bundles
Save even more by choosing one of our popular coding book bundles below:
View All Bundles
2016 Medical Coding Books
Choose the best coding books in the industry – at the most affordable prices anywhere:
Choose from our 2015 code books below:
- 2015 ICD-9 Vol. 1-2 for diagnostic coding in physician offices and outpatient facilities.
- 2015 ICD-9 Vol. 1-3 for diagnostic coding in hospitals and payer organizations.
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Code Set This book is published to help learn a new code set and to prepare for an adoption of ICD-10-CM, which replaces ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-2 in October.
- 2015 ICD-10-PCS Code Set This book is published to help learn a new code set and to prepare for an adoption of ICD-10-PCS, which replaces ICD-9-CM Vol. 3 in October.
- 2015 AMA CPT® The only CPT® procedural coding book approved for use with AAPC exams.
- 2015 HCPCS Level II Details Medicare’s National Level II procedure codes for DME, drugs and other medical supplies.
- 2015 Procedural Coding Expert Contains official AMA codes and descriptions paired with CMS’ rules and guidelines.
Need more than 25 books? Contact us for volume pricing.