Wiki 2011 Cardiac Cath codes and new billing sheets

Are you just looking for the new cath lab codes, or do you want the interventional codes also?

Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

We have got cross walks and everything for the cardiac caths but I was interested in seeing your sheets for your docs.....Also I dont know if you would but would you by chance also have the New Vascular codes on a charge sheet for your docs?

My email is tlalwell@health-partners.org

Thank you,

Traci

Help with Cardiac catheterization and MPI

The documentation is as follows: Based on patient's body habitus
attempted radial approach and despite successfully accessing the right radial
artery on multiple occasions with good flow, we were unable to advance the wire.
The decision was made to proceed with MPI

Can anyone help me with the correct CPT code?

Could you check the e-mail address you sent me. I'm having trouble sending it.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim, I have seen many of your post & eager to say that you know your stuff. I would like to know are there any resources you can send me regarding Cardiology? I am assigned to a variety of specialties & it's the one that's giving me the most trouble. In addition, I am interested in learning everything I can so I can earn my CCC.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jim, I have seen many of your post & eager to say that you know your stuff. I would like to know are there any resources you can send me regarding Cardiology? I am assigned to a variety of specialties & it's the one that's giving me the most trouble. In addition, I am interested in learning everything I can so I can earn my CCC.

Thanks in advance!

Dr.Z's book on Interventional Cardiology and Radiology is what I use for my main reference guide. It's a little $$$ but worth every dollar. Check it out at Zhealthpublishing.com
Good luck,
Jim