Best answers
Currently employed with Optum as Patient Care Coordinator, previously a Financial Counselor with SSM Health Corporation. Same role, different position title. Been a financial counselor for total of 6 years working with billing and insurance.
Recently graduated from Herzing December 2022 with Associate Degree in Insurance Billing and Medical Coding. I also have an Associate Degree in Accounting and Marketing. Currently studying for my first CPC exam. I am looking for remote unpaid Internship and/or job at any time zone, full-time or part-time, including weekends.

Currently employed with Optum as Patient Care Coordinator, previously a Financial Counselor with SSM Health Corporation. Same role, different position title. Been a financial counselor for total of 6 years working with billing and insurance.
Recently graduated from Herzing December 2022 with Associate Degree in Insurance Billing and Medical Coding. I also have an Associate Degree in Accounting and Marketing. Currently studying for my first CPC exam. I am looking for remote unpaid Internship and/or job at any time zone, full-time or part-time, including weekends.
I currently work for Optum, as well, but as a coder. I recently changed roles within Optum and the internal application process was great.
I would, definitely suggest you reach out to people you know, and look at the internal job search page: Optum Internal Job Search (you can, also, find it on the HUB/Sparq/Sharepoint, whatever they are calling it now).

it sounds like you have relevant experience and it might be helpful that you have a 'foot in the door' by already working for Optum.

Good luck!