Wiki A Huge Favor

ARCPC9491

True Blue
Best answers
Could anyone possibly fax me or email me a well documented, good example, critical care note with procedures and start and stop times. They don't seem to get that concept of times.. (minus names and personal data)

I would very much appreciate it. I'm trying to compare a good example to a very, very poor one.

Last edited:
your request for help...

My, oh my... seeing "0" responses so far doesn't seem fair...hopefully you will have received some answers "behind the lines". If i had anything in my possession and if I were qualified enough to make that determination , you'd be getting those chart notes! Hope you get some replies...after all, you've helped so many so much of the time! ---Suzanne

Could anyone possibly fax me or email me a well documented, good example, critical care note with procedures and start and stop times. They don't seem to get that concept of times.. (minus names and personal data)

I would very much appreciate it. I'm trying to compare a good example to a very, very poor one.

We are having the same problem and these Physicians does not understand how important it is. Sorry I can't send any cc notes because they don't have start and stop times on them......