Wiki AAPC Practice Exam for CIRCC

djrice86

Best answers
Has anyone purchased the CIRCC practice exam available from the AAPC for $70 (for members)? I am very early on trying to learn to code IR and wondering how helpful the practice exam is and if doing it and seeing the correct and incorrect answers will serve as teaching points for me as I train myself. This practice exam is relatively expensive being that by comparison the other practice exams are available to members for about $30. I am learning quick that everything related to IR coding (material wise) is very expensive.

Has anyone purchased the CIRCC practice exam available from the AAPC for $70 (for members)? I am very early on trying to learn to code IR and wondering how helpful the practice exam is and if doing it and seeing the correct and incorrect answers will serve as teaching points for me as I train myself. This practice exam is relatively expensive being that by comparison the other practice exams are available to members for about $30. I am learning quick that everything related to IR coding (material wise) is very expensive.

This is a very late reply, but just for the information of those who want to take the CIRCC exam, the practice exam and the review material from AAPC was really helpful. I just took my exam yesterday, and I can honestly say that it was the hardest exam i took in my entire life. Without the practice exam and the review material, you'd be totally lost in exam. I think having the anatomy charts will also be helpful, I wasn't able to purchase it d/t tight budget. It's better to pay a little more than pay for the exam just to fail in the end. :eek:

Jim, CPC-P