Wiki Coc exam - What is the problem

Best answers
Hi any one help me i written my coc exam last month (01/23/16)... But still now my result page shows received only... What is the problem... What should i do... Anyone please tell me....

Exam results

It took about 7-10 days for the results to appear in account on the website and certificate will follow 3-4 weeks after for both of the exams I took. It should show the results any day now.

Coc results

Still i cant get my result... It shows same received... Shall i mail them and ask please tell me any solution... Help me because everyday my pressure increase....

Still i cant get my result... It shows same received... Shall i mail them and ask please tell me any solution... Help me because everyday my pressure increase....

There is nothing you can really do but wait for results. AAPC will not give results over the phone anyway. I know it is hard waiting but hang in there.

I think in the future, id ask at the proctor if they plan on going to Fedex after the exam to send them in. If not I'd offer to pay the fee myself. It seems those sent in that way are graded within a week when other submission methods take weeks. I know it can be expensive but its cheaper than seeing a psychiatrist for all the anxiety the waiting causes :D