Wiki CPC-A, COC-A seeking part-time remote position

mrszeno34

New
Best answers
Hello - I received my CPC-A in December 2015 and COC-A in March 2016. I currently work for a health insurance company, and am looking for a part-time, remote coding position to gain some real-world experience and begin my coding career. My resume is attached and I would love to hear from anyone who is hiring or has a lead on an open position.
Thanks so much,
Amy Simon
simonberrymanamy@gmail.com

Attachments

• Amy B Simon resume COC CPC.doc
    44 KB · Views: 32
Exam

Hi my name is Raejean Zipko, I'm from N W IN. I'm looking for tips as how to pass the CPC exam. I took it in Nov. 2015 and failed do to loss of time. What should I be doing to pass the exam. Please, any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Raejean

Hello - I received my CPC-A in December 2015 and COC-A in March 2016. I currently work for a health insurance company, and am looking for a part-time, remote coding position to gain some real-world experience and begin my coding career. My resume is attached and I would love to hear from anyone who is hiring or has a lead on an open position.
Thanks so much,
Amy Simon
simonberrymanamy@gmail.com

I'm in the same boat. If you find any leads let us know. This conflict of interest is a pain. Only way to be compliant is to find something remote for a distant company with no ties to the payer.

Congrats on getting the COC so quickly. I'm so far behind in studying for that. Next up CIC or CPC-P?