Wiki CPC exam results 2020

Community Wiki

This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on AAPC for 30 days and have made 5 posts. Learn More
G
Hi
I need to ask for the details of CPC online exam please
I need to know the sequences after I pay for it
What are the next steps?...they would send me mail of the online exam or some thing or how it's going??
And the have I the choice to choose the time to take the exam or not ?

And how much does it cost to renew my certificate annually please ??

Ty
Best answers
I took the CPC certification exam on August 1st and I still haven't heard if I've passed or not and today is August 17th. Does anyone know how long grading is taking due to COVID-19?

jeskla

Networker
Best answers
Guess I should stop checking so much o_O making myself crazy and it’s only been a few days since I took the COSC

aaseals32

New
Best answers
Did anyone take the exam online because I was wondering if its better to do it that way. Every time i schedule one they cancel due to covid. I have been rescheduling since July. Thanks

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
Mine is in grading status for the past 3 days. Should I do something? How can I contact aapc regarding the delay if I have to? Took my exam on Nov 7 2020. Still waiting..
Yesterday was a national holiday here so give AAPC a chance. If you need to contact AAPC (they don't like people calling about exam results by the way) then all the contact info is on the website.

Nranjitha2020

Contributor
Best answers
Yesterday was a national holiday here so give AAPC a chance. If you need to contact AAPC (they don't like people calling about exam results by the way) then all the contact info is on the website.
Okay😊 But feeling too nervous. It's already 16 business days and all I need to know is should I do anything about the dalay. Many of my friends have already received their results. Thats why I'm concerned. Otherwise I can wait. Thank you 😊