Wiki CPC exam results 2020

Best answers
I took the CPC certification exam on August 1st and I still haven't heard if I've passed or not and today is August 17th. Does anyone know how long grading is taking due to COVID-19?

Did anyone take the exam online because I was wondering if its better to do it that way. Every time i schedule one they cancel due to covid. I have been rescheduling since July. Thanks

Mine is in grading status for the past 3 days. Should I do something? How can I contact aapc regarding the delay if I have to? Took my exam on Nov 7 2020. Still waiting..
Yesterday was a national holiday here so give AAPC a chance. If you need to contact AAPC (they don't like people calling about exam results by the way) then all the contact info is on the website.

Yesterday was a national holiday here so give AAPC a chance. If you need to contact AAPC (they don't like people calling about exam results by the way) then all the contact info is on the website.
Okay😊 But feeling too nervous. It's already 16 business days and all I need to know is should I do anything about the dalay. Many of my friends have already received their results. Thats why I'm concerned. Otherwise I can wait. Thank you 😊

How do I know what the next steps are after signing up to take the exam? I signed up in August, and have not been able to complete anything, except a few of the intro videos, up until to take the 'test'. How do I take practice tests? What do I do next? As I know that my time is running out.
Thank you!
:)

How do I know what the next steps are after signing up to take the exam? I signed up in August, and have not been able to complete anything, except a few of the intro videos, up until to take the 'test'. How do I take practice tests? What do I do next? As I know that my time is running out.
Thank you!
:)
I would contact the customer service. I have had no issues with my programs I have purchased online.