Cpc exam results

ammkv6

New
Best answers
I took my CPC exam on 8/21 and so far the status has said "in transit to AAPC" and today it finally changed to "received"... How long did it take to get your results once AAPC received your test??? I'm dying to know my results over here!!!!

CodingKing

True Blue
Best answers
Saturday testers usually find out Thursday or Friday. Since yours was a monday I'd say today or tomorrow you should have a result

CodingKing

True Blue
Best answers
I took my test 9/7 and status has said received for 3 days! How long does it take? Will I get it on the weekend?
If you have not heard by now, you wont hear until next week. It also depends on when it was sent. For instance my chapter tests on Saturdays and are sent fedex same day so arrive by Monday and results by Friday.

Best answers
Waiting

I took my CPC exam on 8/21 and so far the status has said "in transit to AAPC" and today it finally changed to "received"... How long did it take to get your results once AAPC received your test??? I'm dying to know my results over here!!!!
I am wondering the same thing how many days did it end up taking to receive results after it was posted as received on aapc ?

bridgyann

New
Best answers
How long did it take to get your results once AAPC received your test

anyone ever answer this?

How long does it take to get your results once AAPC changes the status to received. whats the next status?

blaza192

Networker
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
anyone ever answer this?

How long does it take to get your results once AAPC changes the status to received. whats the next status?

From received it can go to Grading, or it can skip Grading and go directly to your results.

If it says received, results are usually available in about 24 hours. If it goes from Received --> Grading, that may indicate an additional 24 hours. Just speaking from experience.

WDStr33t

New
Best answers
anyone ever answer this?

The next status after Received is "Grading," which is what mine has been doing all day. From what I've read/heard it can take anywhere from week to a day for them to finish grading them once they've started. The suspense is killing me.

Best answers
Exam results

I took the exam on 12/16 it's been in transit to AAPC for 5 days. Today it has changed to received now that it's the 22. So I guess I'll be waiting until after XMAS to get my results.... : (

Best answers
CPC exam on 12/23/2017

Hi am kamalapriya, I wrote my exam on 12/23/2017 Saturday till date it's showing "In transit to Aapc". When will I get my results. Any idea, kindly anyone help.

Best answers
CPC exam grades

I completed exam on February 10th and have not received my grades yet. I thought it was supposed to take two weeks. : 02/10/2018 How long is it supposed to take?

Results: In Transit to AAPC
Time: 8:00AM Local Time
Exam: CPC® (Certified Professional Coder)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd

Dallas, TX 75390

pierea

New
Best answers
I took the exam on 12/16 it's been in transit to AAPC for 5 days. Today it has changed to received now that it's the 22. So I guess I'll be waiting until after XMAS to get my results.... : (
When did you end up getting your results? Mine has been in "in transit to AAPC" for 5 days. wondering when I should expect to see a change. :/

pierea

New
Best answers
I completed exam on February 10th and have not received my grades yet. I thought it was supposed to take two weeks. : 02/10/2018 How long is it supposed to take?

Results: In Transit to AAPC
Time: 8:00AM Local Time
Exam: CPC® (Certified Professional Coder)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd

Dallas, TX 75390
WOW!! that is a long time. I just took mine 03/10/2018. It still says in transit. Did you end up getting your results??

Best answers
Pending exam results

Hello,
I took my exam on 3/11 and today the status changed to received.

I was wondering. Do we have to be checking the website everyday for results or do we can an email as soon as the status changes to graded?

Also, after its graded can they send me information on how I did in each section? For those of you who have, is this easy to request and receive?

Good luck to all of you patiently waiting like me!

Best answers
Status

Did you get an updated status about your exam? StephMia18? I took the exam Saturday evening and as expected,mine still shows intransit...

Thank you.

Hello,
I took my exam on 3/11 and today the status changed to received.

I was wondering. Do we have to be checking the website everyday for results or do we can an email as soon as the status changes to graded?

Also, after its graded can they send me information on how I did in each section? For those of you who have, is this easy to request and receive?

Good luck to all of you patiently waiting like me!

Best answers
Tested 3/17/18, Results Today!

FINALLY received my results from 3/17/18 CRC test date today. It's been a long week of waiting. Status was "in transit" until Thursday afternoon until it changed to "received". Then after waiting all day for it to change and it still hadn't by 5:00 I was sure I would have to wait all weekend. Refreshed one more time about 7:00 and it had finally changed, YAY! :D

Last edited:
Best answers
AAPC vs AHIMA

For the most part, I strongly prefer AAPC over AHIMA, but I have to admit that this is one area where AHIMA has the advantage. When I took my first AHIMA certification test when I was just starting out, I got my results IMMEDIATELY. My results were literally coming off of the printer in the outer office AS I was walking out of the exam room.

That was nice.

Mayzoo

Expert
Best answers
It says it can take 2-3 weeks. I took mine on a Saturday and had the results the next Friday by 6pm Utah time. So, that was just under a week.

If you load the My AAPC app, and permit notifications, it will notify you on your smartphone as the status changes. That way you do not have to keep checking the site.

Mayzoo

Expert
Best answers
Where on the website can I find the results?

Go to the "My AAPC" blue button up there in the upper right corner. Click on it, then go to "Overview." Then look for the list on the left and find the button that says "Exams." Click on that and you should be able to check status there.

Or, if you have a smartphone download the My AAPC app and log in there.

Best answers
Exam date 4/21/2018

I took my exam on 4/21 and it's been received status since 4/26. I'm still waiting for the result. Did anyone take the exam same date with me and already received the result? Tomorrow is the 10th business date after I took my exam. What should I do if I don't recieve the result? Can anyone please help me???

Best answers
How long it takes to get results

I took my test on 4/28/18 and received my results on 5/3/18. The proctor for my exam sent them via Fed Ex on the same day (4/28/18). I passed my exam on the 1st try. Very difficult exam and time management is a key. I knew during all practice exams that I needed to complete a min of 25 questions per hour in order to finish the entire 150 question exam. The entire month of April that is how I practiced, setting a timer and taking the practice exam and doing the homework. Hope this helps someone

Best answers
CPC exam 04/28/18

Congratulations !! I took my exam on the same day 04/28/18 , a very difficult exam , my status still shows 'IN TRANSIT"
It is torture waiting for these results

Best answers
Congratulations !! I , too , took my CPC exam on April 28th , 2018 .My status was "in transit" until yesterday when it turned over to " received" .We were told from the beginning of our course that we would have our results the Thursday or Friday after the exam . Needless to say we are all very disappointed we are still waiting for results and we were given information that was not true

Best answers
COC exam results

I took my exam on 4/28 and the status still shows “received” from last Friday (5/4). I wonder if I’ll have to wait the 10 business days.

New
Best answers
Exam Torture

This is extreme torture to have to wait. I have took the exam a couple of times and it has never took this long to get results. I wonder what is going on?

Best answers
I have written my cpc exam on 5/12/2018.my status still shows scheduled.why is that ?all my friends who wrote with me got their results.mine shows scheduled.
What should I do .?
Please help me

Best answers
I took my CPC exam on 6/2 and the status of my exam still says "In transit to AAPC," and today is 6/7. When will they get my exam and when will I get my results?

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
Per AAPC:

"Exam results are normally released within 7 to 10 business days after the exam has taken place. Please do not call AAPC for exam result until after the 10 business days.

Due to the grading process of the CIC exam it may take 10-15 business days after the exam has taken place."

That's about two calendar weeks.

Best answers
God! waiting for result is really a big suspense

I have been waiting for my result for over a week now.... Suspense is making me anxious.....

https://www.jestaplophotography.com

Best answers
Taken CPC exam on 6/16/18.

I took the CPC exam on 6/16 and it is now 6/21. There are 2 different places that I was told to look to see if my test has been received or not. In one place, it say's 'In Transit to AAPC' and then another spot it has 'Received'.
Which one is correct? It's killing me to know if I passed it or not. :eek:

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
Per AAPC:

"Exam results are normally released within 7 to 10 business days after the exam has taken place. Please do not call AAPC for exam result until after the 10 business days.

Due to the grading process of the CIC exam it may take 10-15 business days after the exam has taken place."

That's about two calendar weeks.
I took the CPC exam on 6/16 and it is now 6/21. There are 2 different places that I was told to look to see if my test has been received or not. In one place, it say's 'In Transit to AAPC' and then another spot it has 'Received'.
I think we all remember the awful waiting game, however sounds like your results should be in any time now. Hope you passed!

Best answers
I took mine on 6/9 and got my results on 6/15. It went from in transit to received. Then I got an e-mail at 9:00 that night that said my results were posted! So hopefully you have got them now, or maybe today! :)

rwhite5

New
Best answers
I took mine on 6/9 and got my results on 6/15. It went from in transit to received. Then I got an e-mail at 9:00 that night that said my results were posted! So hopefully you have got them now, or maybe today! :)
Did you check your email at 9pm or was that the actual time results were posted? I am in grading status still and have been since early afternoon.

DrPriya18

New
Best answers
i took exam on 23rd june

hi
i took exam on 23rd june
when I can expect my result.
In website where i can find the results?
please guide me/

jehill27

New
Best answers
Did you get your results yet?
I took the test 6/16. My results still show grading. It has been over 10 business days.

Mayzoo

Expert
Best answers
The AAPC app lets you know by notification to your phone. Probably the fastest way to know when your results are ready IMO. Saves you having to check the website over and over. Been there, done that :D

Best answers
I took mine on 6/23/18 and still shows as in transit.

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
I took my CPC exam on 06/23 and so far the status is grading.
how long it will take to show the result?
At this point I would reach out to AAPC and find out what the hold up is. They promise 7-10 business days, but looks like they are delayed for some reason.

1-800-626-2633

Good luck!