CPPM Exam Tips

Lyoug94

New
Best answers
I am looking to see if anyone has some study or test taking tips for the CPPM exam. Feeling very nervous anything helps!

Thank you!

Amberks81

Best answers
Cppm

It is not an easy test at all, waiting to find out if I passed. Make sure to study each section and learn how to apply it in any situation, and read the questions carefully. Not saying to scare you, just so you can be prepared

Best answers
Hi,

I just took the test on April 6th for the 2nd time and Passed! The best advice I can give is to learn the book front to back. Also, go to the websites listed. They really helped me. I also did a great deal of research and used "Quizlet's" I found on Google. They use real-life scenarios and not just the definition.

The second time around was much easier for me. I think my nerves got me on the first try and I only missed passing by a few questions. The second time around I nailed it.

Good luck!

lopezac

Best answers
Has anyone passed 1st Try.

I am about to take the exam but time is of the essence. It is only offered on Saturdays. Just wondering if anyone has passed first time. Study guide I purchased (Medical Exam Pro) not worth money. I believe Book which comes with course should have full Acronym list with definitions. Simply stating one should have an associates degree does not really give you a sense of what material will be covered. I hope AAPC is not set up for students to fail test just to seek retake.

sls314

Guru
Best answers
Do you need CPT books for the CPPM?

According to the Approved Resources list, no books are needed for the CPPM. (This document is what proctors use for the book check on exam day.)cppm proctor.JPG

You can find the full document here on the AAPC website:

https://www.aapc.com/certification/faq.aspx

Under the FAQ "What items will I need to bring to the exam?" click on the link for Approved Resources.

Joysi0228

New
Best answers
I'm so nervous to take this test ! I originally had to take it before COVID-- then covid hit and tests were not being offered my way. Now months later I scheduled the test with no study guide. I do have all the print outs from practice exams from the chapters and the one 50 question practice exam which is the same questions over and over. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :cry: