Wiki CPPM practice exam - 100Q vs 50Q online exams

spirving

Networker
Best answers
I'm studying to take the CPPM certification test and just completed the 100 Question practice exam that I purchased with my study bundle. I was too easy to be honest. It makes me very nervous. I finished in 50 min and got a 97. Most of it was just repeating the exact same questions that were in the module tests. Word for word. I don't feel like it's a really good practice. Does anyone know if the 50 question practice exam is any different or better? I don't want to pay more money to answer the same questions for the third time.

Thanks.

When I took the CRC exam. The study guide questions were not on par with the difficulty of the actual test. I noticed that the study guide focused more on the material on the training class. The 50 Q online exams were much more difficult and closer to the actual test questions. They really make you think. Some of these questions were word for word similar to the actual test.

Again, this is for the CRC. I am not sure if this is similar for the CPPM.

I just took the test this weekend. I agree with you in that the practice exam was the same questions as the modules. I would not pay for another practice exam. However, I found that some of the questions were similar to the test. I think it did help me though. There was a great deal of questions that had options 1-7 and the answers were "1,2, and 5" or "only 3" or "all of the above". Anything to do with financials was big on the test. They grouped the questions into sections, so all the workflow as together and all the compliance was together and so on. I wish I could remember how much of each was on the exam, but I was sick and my brain was fried. Bring a calculator and know the formulas.
I was reading on other posts how the manual from AAPC was not true to the test. They must have updated the manual because I found it relevant to the exam. This sounds stupid, but answer the question they are asking. There was a lot of questions with answers that we true, but didn't answer the question. I hope that makes sense.
Good Luck!

Thank you

@blaza192 thank you for the input. I think I will buy the 50Q test. it's on sale right now so it might be worth the extra $ to get a feel for the actual test questions.

@nina_930 thank you for the input!! I've been dying to hear from someone who took it recently. When did you purchase your online curriculum book? I got mine in January. I *Hope* it's the updated version. Thank you for the tip on answering the question asked. That makes perfect sense and it's a good reminder! Would you be open to talking more about it offline? Good luck and hope you passed!

I just took the test this weekend. I agree with you in that the practice exam was the same questions as the modules. I would not pay for another practice exam. However, I found that some of the questions were similar to the test. I think it did help me though. There was a great deal of questions that had options 1-7 and the answers were "1,2, and 5" or "only 3" or "all of the above". Anything to do with financials was big on the test. They grouped the questions into sections, so all the workflow as together and all the compliance was together and so on. I wish I could remember how much of each was on the exam, but I was sick and my brain was fried. Bring a calculator and know the formulas.
I was reading on other posts how the manual from AAPC was not true to the test. They must have updated the manual because I found it relevant to the exam. This sounds stupid, but answer the question they are asking. There was a lot of questions with answers that we true, but didn't answer the question. I hope that makes sense.
Good Luck!

Did you find out if you passed?

CPPPm exams are way different

I find the CPPM exams are a little taxing compared to other exams. More importantly, CPPM exams doesnt require you to bring notes while CPC exams lets you bring them with you.