Wiki CRC Exam

Getting ready to take it in just a couple of hours, will let you know! Funny I had asked this same question without any response. :eek:

Took the CRC Exam this morning. It was exactly what they covered in the training. Of course you never really know how it was until you get the results back.

CRC exam

Can someone who recently took the CRC provide some feedback? The difficulty level and the areas that should be focused on when preparing to take. I noticed recently that several coding jobs are asking for this designation.

A lot of theoretical questions especially regarding Risk Adjustment models and Documentation improvements. I found it much easier in terms of time management compared to CPC as not that many coding scenarios. I felt I was very well prepared before the exam. Not entirely sure I am so optimistic after. Waiting for results. I studied thoroughly all the materials from AAPC CRC preparation course and did very well on the course exam but not sure if that was enough

clr

I have taken it twice and failed. Second time I was two points from passing. It is long and there are some long coding questions. A lot of compliance and regulation questions. Covers almost everything except definitions.