Wiki ED CODER with SDS and observation experience and Inpatient Coder WANTED ASAP

DianaM86

New
Best answers
WE are in need for these two positions multiple spots available. WE need full-time and part-time coders. Work from home, full benefits. Great company.

Trust HCS is the company hiring. Feel free to check them out here at www.trusthcs.com

There is a test during the interview process.

Please private message me your resume if interested. I will forward your resume to the human resources manager. Please have all questions asked on this forum first and not via email, so that if anyone else has the same question it can be answered for others as well.

PLEASE NO JUNK MAIL OR NON RELATED MESSAGES.

Thank you,
Diana Melusky Brewer-CPC Trust HCS

Last edited:
Remote medical coding

Hi I am interested for this position and also have experience as remote coder
having 5 year experience ,please revert me on drshivpratap23@gmil.com
also catch me on same hangout , else you have to provide your email id
phone number +919212544427
WE are in need for these two positions multiple spots available. WE need full-time and part-time coders. Work from home, full benefits. Great company.

Trust HCS is the company hiring. Feel free to check them out here at www.trusthcs.com

There is a test during the interview process.

Please private message me your resume if interested. I will forward your resume to the human resources manager. Please have all questions asked on this forum first and not via email, so that if anyone else has the same question it can be answered for others as well.

PLEASE NO JUNK MAIL OR NON RELATED MESSAGES.

Thank you,
Diana Melusky Brewer-CPC Trust HCS