Wiki Emergency department coding

jb1016

New
Best answers
Having difficulty finding experienced Emergency Department coders with their certification, (CPC or CCS-P) who are familiar with all aspects; i.e. technical/professional E/M, procedural and drug administrations (infusion/hydration).

If anyone has a solution, please share!

No More Difficulty with ED's....Problem Solver !

Greetings,

I am the solution. So, let me introduce myself to you. I have a RHIT, CPC certifications along with 12 plus years of experience coding Emergency Department professional and facility - I am proficient at coding I&I's, E&M leveling, CPT procedures and diagnosis (ICD10). In addition to coding other Pro Fee E&M levels (E&M inpatient, outpatient, clinic, observations, discharges, etc), Recurring accounts and other specialties. I have also worked OCE/CCI edits for several hospitals, I am very familiar with LCD's, NCD's, CPT unbundling, modifiers, etc. I have also acquired the Certificate of ICD-10-CM Proficiency from AAPC. Please feel free to contact me via email feasterfamily2002@yahoo.com or cell phone 904.651.9218. Thanks for all considerations!

Thanks again,
Melvina Washington MBA, RHIT, CPC

ED Coding

I've been working as an ED coding tech for a couple of years now. I would be more than happy to send you my resume.

Hope to hear from you,
Samantha Cooley, CPC-A
samanthalcooley@gmail.com

Having difficulty finding experienced Emergency Department coders with their certification, (CPC or CCS-P) who are familiar with all aspects; i.e. technical/professional E/M, procedural and drug administrations (infusion/hydration).

If anyone has a solution, please share!