b.cobuzzi

Expert
Best answers
Anyone looking for reasonably priced ENT Coding Education, please note that I and my colleague Jennifer McNamara will be delivering a VIRTUAL course over two days mid-November offering 12 CEUs, covering just about just about everything an Otolaryngology coder would want addressed. We will be covering anatomy, diagnoses and CPT coding education in all areas where an Otolaryngology practice sees, including new technologies, endoscopic sinus surgery, the larynx, mouth and neck, skull base and brain, ear, allergy, audiology and the new coding and documentation guidelines for 2021 outpatient EM visits. The pricing is low, just under $16.50 per CEU. The sessions will be pre-recorded and I will be on Zoom for a Live Q&A session each day.

Check it out at www.ENTSummit2020.com

You can email me at b.cobuzzi@att.net if you have any questions.

I wanted to let you know that I am going to be doing an ENT Coding Virtual Summit on 11-14-15

Only $199 with 12 CEUS offered for AAPC and AHIMA!!!

You’re going to hear some GREAT!! Education topics such as: Documentation and Coding For New Technologies In the Office, Coding For The Mouth, Throat and Neck/ Including the Thyroid, 2021 E&M For Outpatient Services, Coding and Reimbursement For Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Plus!!! You get a chance to Win Some AMAZING Prizes from our Sponsors at the AMA®. Join our LIVE Q/A Each day to get one on one time with Barbara and Myself and get preferred pricing on AMA® Coding Books for 2021!​

We will be holding our Live Drawings each day at 4:30 pm CST. Take a look at what we will give away:

(2) 2021 CPT Manuals

(2) 2020 CPT ERC for ENT

(1) 2021 E/M Office Visit Compendium

(1) RA 2nd Edition

Each presentation will be available to you until 2/28/2021

Go to www.ENTSummit2020.com to learn more about the educational opportunity