Exam in transit

aliciam1214

Best answers
I took the CPC exam on Saturday 9/15, and since Sunday night, it has been saying in transit to the AAPC. I know they said it could take up to 10 days to get the results, but how long will it generally say in transit? The waiting is driving me crazy. Pass or fail, I just want to know. Has anyone else had it say in transit for what seems like forever? Thanks.

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
I took the CPC exam on Saturday 9/15, and since Sunday night, it has been saying in transit to the AAPC. I know they said it could take up to 10 days to get the results, but how long will it generally say in transit? The waiting is driving me crazy. Pass or fail, I just want to know. Has anyone else had it say in transit for what seems like forever? Thanks.

It usually means they probably have received the exam package from the proctors but they haven't yet opened it.

I guess they open and score them in the order they receive them. My exam, taken on 9/8 was 'in transit' until Monday evening this week. Sometimes it then goes to 'grading' (which mine didn't or I never saw it) then the result is suddenly available.

Nothing you can do but wait patiently.

SeanFleming0373

Networker
Best answers
Also, keep in mind this time of year a lot of people try to take the exams before the new guidelines come into effect on Oct 1. I'm taking my CRC this Saturday at another chapter's facility further from my home for this reason. I know it's nerve-wracking to have to wait, but it will be worth it :D

aliciam1214

Best answers
It usually means they probably have received the exam package from the proctors but they haven't yet opened it.

I guess they open and score them in the order they receive them. My exam, taken on 9/8 was 'in transit' until Monday evening this week. Sometimes it then goes to 'grading' (which mine didn't or I never saw it) then the result is suddenly available.

Nothing you can do but wait patiently.

So, I just checked the status again and it changed to received. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get my results soon!!!

Nranjitha2020

Contributor
Best answers
I took my exam on Nov 7, 2020 and today it's the 8th business day since my exam. Feeling too nervous. When can I expect my results ? Will there be any delay due to the pandemic?

trarut

Expert
Best answers
I took my exam on Nov 7, 2020 and today it's the 8th business day since my exam. Feeling too nervous. When can I expect my results ? Will there be any delay due to the pandemic?
In the States, it usually takes 7-10 business days from the day you take your exam if it's in-person. I'm not sure what the time frame is for those of you not in the US - did the exam proctor give any indication of how long it would take? I would just contact AAPC to ask about the time frame to process and post results.

Nranjitha2020

Contributor
Best answers
In the States, it usually takes 7-10 business days from the day you take your exam if it's in-person. I'm not sure what the time frame is for those of you not in the US - did the exam proctor give any indication of how long it would take? I would just contact AAPC to ask about the time frame to process and post results.
Proctor told me the same that is it takes 7-10 business days after the exam was taken. There was no any specific mention about delays. So a bit worried. I would be glad if I get to know approximate date or reason for the delay. ..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

trarut

Expert
Best answers
I tested on 10/31 and my results were posted 11/11 - Business day #8, I believe :) Once they show it Received (or whatever that status is), it moves quickly. I think mine went to Received status late on the 9th or early the 10th. It will happen but the suspense of waiting will just about do you in LOL

Nranjitha2020

Contributor
Best answers
Should I contact aapc if it crosses 10 business days ? It's 10th business day today.. Because I heard from many of my friends who took cpc previous years and got results soon as they expected. But mine is still in transit status only.. why is it always me..๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

trarut

Expert
Best answers
I would reach out to them Monday, if for nothing else than to see if they are reporting delays. Are the exams scored in your country or sent back to the AAPC main office in the states? The pandemic may be causing downstream delays.

KimberlyG

Contributor
Best answers
I sat for the COC exam 11/14 and just noticed my Exam status changed from "in Transit" to "Received" this morning.
I'm even MORE nervous now Lol! The suspense is killing me!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป...Congrats to all who passed!!!!๐ŸŽ‰