Wiki fracture care and telehealth

Good afternoon all,
Is there any general guidance when it comes to fracture care w/out manipulation and telehealth? For instance, provider is in the office setting, reviews x-ray from ED via Telehealth visit but wants to initiate global with a fracture treat code. Is this something a modifier can be applied or is fracture care not doable under Telehealth and only the E&M should be reported? Please advise. I have searched high and low for some guidance, and there I cannot locate any direct verbiage.

Good afternoon all,
Is there any general guidance when it comes to fracture care w/out manipulation and telehealth? For instance, provider is in the office setting, reviews x-ray from ED via Telehealth visit but wants to initiate global with a fracture treat code. Is this something a modifier can be applied or is fracture care not doable under Telehealth and only the E&M should be reported? Please advise. I have searched high and low for some guidance, and there I cannot locate any direct verbiage.

I am wondering the same thing about if we're able to bill fracture care under Telehealth.