Wiki Help with vendor look-up

kbrasington

Contributor
Best answers
I am trying to earn CEUs through the 3M Health Information vendor. I got an account on their site and am trying to find their webinar and virtual conferences. There are no links on AAPC and I absolutely cannot find thee things on the 3M website or through a Google search, no matter how hard I try. Is there an easier way to do this, or something I am missing? I have never tried going through an outside vendor before so I am not sure. Thanks!

I am not familiar with navigating the 3M website. However, I can show you how to search the AAPC website to confirm which 3M webinars are pre-approved for CEUs.

On the AAPC website, go to the CEU search. There is a tab labeled "other vendors" - you can look on that tab to see what specific webinars from 3M or any other vendor will count for AAPC CEUs.

Here's a direct link to the CEU search and also a screenshot to show where you need to navigate after you click the link: https://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/

ceu search screenshots.JPG

Susan, thank you! I was able to do that, but I can't find any of those webinars on the 3M website. Also I was able to find the CEU page on Noridian. Do you have to only do the ones listed on AAPC's website, or can you earn any CEU through the vendor and AAPC will accept it?