Wiki I passed....

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
To all my "coding friends"...

I've been agonizing for almost 3 weeks and just found out today that I passed the CEMC exam..... I have talked to a few people in regards to how hard the test was ( in my opinion) and I am soooo happy... I was thinking while I was waiting for the results " when I would schedule my retake" and "if I really had the nerve to sit again and do this exam" It took alot out of me that day when I sat for this test, I was completely mentally and physicially drained... and it was all worth it.

Just wanted to share... And to Laura "mousesmom" Congrats to you to on passing your CPC... We both took our exam on the same day.

Kudos

To all my "coding friends"...

I've been agonizing for almost 3 weeks and just found out today that I passed the CEMC exam..... I have talked to a few people in regards to how hard the test was ( in my opinion) and I am soooo happy... I was thinking while I was waiting for the results " when I would schedule my retake" and "if I really had the nerve to sit again and do this exam" It took alot out of me that day when I sat for this test, I was completely mentally and physicially drained... and it was all worth it.

Just wanted to share... And to Laura "mousesmom" Congrats to you to on passing your CPC... We both took our exam on the same day.

I would like to be the first to congrat you for a job well done....lol
Now I can come to you to get some pointers before I sit for mines....:):):)

Thanks Roxanne! and Congratulations on a job well done! I swear I hear crowds cheering wherever I go...LOL :D

Funny.... I don't hear crowds... guess because I'm at home and it's very quiet!!!

So your co-workers are cheering you on, thats great!